Once you have purchased a SAS Statistical Program, it will not do you any good if you simply install it onto your new site and then allow it to run on autopilot. In order to fully implement the program, you will need to follow a series of steps that will include:
* Develop a website! With the help of a number of powerful, graphics-rich templates, you can create a website that showcases your products and services in a visually appealing manner.
* Set up a newsletter signup. By signing up to receive the monthly emails that are sent out by the SAS Statistical Program, you will be able to keep in touch with current customers. If the program performs well on your site, you will have a ready audience for marketing efforts.
* Develop a blog. The blog is a great tool to use because it can help you to promote your services and products in a more personal manner.
* Have a guestbook. This is a short blog post where you can share information and reviews about the SAS Statistical Program with your visitors. It will give them a first-hand feel for your business and help you build your reputation on the Internet.
* Create a website. Not only does this improve the overall performance of your website, but it also helps you to better understand how the search engines operate, and you will be able to work with your clientele to improve their websites.
* Establish a presence on social networking sites. With the software that is built into the SAS Statistical Program, you will be able to engage your potential clients through social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook, which will help you to reach out to a wide audience and gain your company’s name and reputation.
* Develop a blog. A blog is another great tool to use to bring in customers and build your clientele base.
* Review your web traffic statistics. When you review your stats to determine the success of your marketing campaign, you will be able to determine whether or not you are performing adequately as a marketer.
* Create a blog and participate in community forums. The blogs are a great way to interact with your clients and work with them to enhance the services that they provide on your site.
With the help of these few tools, you will be able to integrate the SAS Statistical Program and make use of many of the social media tools that are offered through the Internet. Once you have built a good solid base, you will be able to more effectively market and advertise your products and services.